Hello Raiders Fansl!!
It’s time to get on board for the fourth annual Raiders home game Train Game and Tailgate Party! The Sactown Original Raider Booster Club will be taking Amtrak to the Chargers at Raiders game on Sunday, October 12th. The tailgate party is hosted by the Sactown Original Raider Booster Club and is FREE! to members. The tailgate party is open to all but you have to RSVP (see below)! Forward this email or link to the information on our website to invite friends and family. I am super stoked about this trip!! It is always a total blast!!
Steve Kilekas, President
Sactown Original Raider Booster Club
Train Game and Tailgate Party
Meet at the Amtrak Station at 7:15 a.m. for the free Sactown Beverage Bar (below)
Amtrak train to the Coliseum 8:10 a.m. – Sunday, October 12, 2014
Arrive at the Coliseum:
10:12 a.m. October 12, 2014
Return to Sacramento:
You pick the time. Tickets are good for any train.
Amtrak Ticket Purchase – 8:10 a.m. Departure on 10/12/14
- Amtrak is offering a “Take Five” special. Buy one ticket and take up to 5 people for $5 each. Click here for details. The regular price for a round trip ticket to the Oakland Coliseum is $58. The Take Five special works out to $18/person – a 69% discount!
- Amtrak also offers a 25% Raiders fan discount off of the regular full fare. A round trip ticket normally would be $52. With the 25% discount round trip = $42.00. Use promotional code: V587. Amtrak offers ½ off of the promotional rate for children under 16.
- You can book tickets online here or purchase the day off the game. Tickets can be used for any of the trains within the same day. You can get on at an earlier or later time with the same ticket.
Raiders Game Tickets
Everyone is on their own for game tickets. Tickets are still available for as little as $25 each. If anyone is selling game tickets, please email me at email@example.com and let me know. I will post on our website and send out an e-blast. -Denise
Hosted Morning Beverage Bar at the Amtrak Station Before Departure
WHERE: Meet at the Amtrak Station – 401 I Street, Sacramento at 7:15 a.m.
7:15 a.m. – 7:45 a.m. – Coffee, Bailey’s n Coffee, Irish Coffees – FREE for members!!! Just show your membership card! If you aren’t a member, why not join?? Your morning coffee drinks will be free and so will your lunch at the tailgate party!!! Membership is just $20 per person annually!! Plus more perks! See Lane at the Amtrak Station if you decide to join.
Tailgate Party at the Coliseum
Hosted by Sactown Original Raider Booster Club
FREE!!!!! food and drink for members! Just show your membership card.
Lunch for non members: $20
10:15 a.m. – 12 noon
Location : Club B – South Lot – Near Lot B – It is located on the left side of the Coliseum when exiting train next to Raiderville. Look for the balloons above a white cargo van.
Drinks: Beer – FREE – Other alcoholic beverages available for $4.
Menu (partial list):
- Pulled pork or roast beef sandwiches
- Hot Dogs
- Hamburgers and turkey burgers
- Variety of salads
- Water and sodas
Please RSVP to me at (916)215-0926 NO LATER THEN MONDAY, OCTOBER 6th. We need a count so we know how much food to purchase. This includes guests and non members. for the tailgate so we know how much food to purchase. Thanks!